In one case the problem appeared to have existed on the customer’s equipment, but I had an ongoing saga with their previous ISP trying to get them to repair a VDSL line fault. They repaired the line but outages were still occurring somewhere within the ISP equipment, as in the end we switched ISP and the problem is resolved, as proved by outages.io┬ámonitoring!

I reconfigured the clients entire WiFi network (several point-to-point connections across a large site) – full factory reset and set up from new, and the intermittent issues seem to have disappeared.

Thanks again for such a helpful tool, and the great support. I’ll be sure to recommend the service to others. I’ve got a couple of websites where I’ll add blog posts to promote your services.

Ben