IT support, ISP, MSP, Schools, Employers
Save time and money diagnosing Internet downtime issues.
- Troubleshoot remote workers or students with Internet problems.
- Monitor ten or ten thousand Internet-connected locations/devices.
- Internet monitoring tools for MSPs/ISPs to support customers.
- Show proof and provide accountability of Internet connection issues.
- Provide actionable, historical connectivity details at each location.
Our software runs on Windows and Linux. Plus, our optional hardware agent runs 24/7, automatically finding and tracking Internet connection issues. First, you’ll get an overview map showing any of your locations that are having issues. Next, each location has its own reports, showing Internet slowdowns and outages. Finally, you’ll know when, how long, where it happened, and who is responsible.
Stop guessing. Get the facts with graphs and charts that show if the problems are at your monitored location, with the Internet provider, or beyond.
Best of all, IT and tech support personnel can set up different levels of email notifications and dashboard alerts. Find out quickly when one or multiple locations are having Internet issues. Plus, trouble alerts must be acknowledged before being dismissed. This will also create a historical trail of all issues at each monitored location, plus what was done to fix the issue.
What does it cost your company, employees, students?
Proof and facts: How do you prove to your employer, your school, your professor that you experienced Internet downtime? With Outages.io monitoring, you’ll have facts, proof, and information about Internet outages and downtime.
Interruptions: When you’re interrupted can take up to 23 minutes to get back on task. That’s why Internet downtime and dropped connections make working from home, online classes, and Zoom meetings tough. Plus, Internet outages can come and go, so troubleshooting is challenging.
Always On Monitoring
Optional hardware agent
No PC available? Our agents use little power, are self updating, on the job 24/7, never missing a thing. Works with our free Community or Extended Reports and even adds WiFi monitoring. Includes free DNS server and a webcam option. See benefits and features list or order yours here.
Sign up, download a FREE software agent
Windows and Linux Internet outage monitoring
Pick your flavor and monitor your Internet connection now! Our software runs on Windows 7, 8 and 10, Centos 7, 8, Debian 7, Ubuntu, ARM like Raspberry, Tinker Board and others.
Outages.io is more than Internet monitoring
Track Internet disconnections, outages, low bandwidth. End the mystery of Internet problems and see how your provider is actually performing. Get facts, proof and even alerts.
Packed with benefits
Use Outages.io to monitor web servers, online services, security systems and other devices. Get quick alerts when something becomes unavailable. Need a quick remote video camera? Simply connect a USB camera to your hardware agent. Monitor bandwidth at different locations and get alerts when it dips too low.
Outages.io rated one of the best Internet troubleshooting tools by Comparitech
Choose the Internet monitoring package that works for you.
Outages.io tracks outages and monitors Internet downtime for home, business, and enterprise users.
- Ready to get started? First, download our FREE software agent to your PC, laptop, or server and start monitoring your Internet now.
- Need more in-depth monitoring tools? Check out our deals on hardware agents and extended reports.
- Questions? Stop by our support forums to read more about how Outages.io helps our members monitor and track Internet outages and connection issues.
CommunityFor home / business Internet issues
- Quick Inactive notifications
- Automatic speed testing
- Shows overall average speed
- Automatic outages logging
- See when/where Internet outages occur
- Tracks total downtime
- Details of last 50 Internet outages
- Windows, Linux, ARM, Openwrt
- Free DDNS (Dynamic DNS)
ExtendedIn-depth reports & more features
- Everything in COMMUNITY plus:
- Email and dashboard alerts
- Fine-grained notifications control
- Optional firewall security scan
- Alerts history
- Internet outage history
- Pings history
- Speed test history
- See historical detail trends
OrganizationsMultiple locations & admin level control
- Everything in EXTENDED plus:
- Near real time overview map
- Email and Phone support
- Low bandwidth menu/reports
- Mix hardware or software agents
- Monitor any number of locations
- Single monthly billing
- Optional Remote Access Service (RAS)
- Optional environment multi sensor